Thursday, February 17, 2011

It’s Thursday and We Don’t Have Snow?

The weather here has been crazy just like everywhere else. For the past few weeks it seems like we’ve had snow, ice or a combo pack of them, always on Thursday. We haven’t been hit like the Northeast with schools out for a week or two. They’ll be going to school til the end of June, I bet. Sucks to be them.
Last Thursday, we started school two hours late because the roads were icy.

Today, the temperature soared into the lower seventies and it’s supposed to be like that all next week. Birds are singing, daffodils are blooming, bicyclists are trying their best to get in front of my bus. I know you are training but please, I’ve got kids to get to school and back. Running over you would really put me off my route time.

One problem with this false Spring is that I’m ready to start planting a garden. I…must…resist. It’ll get cold again. We’ve still got March and April to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment